Secret Paralympian: Behind the scenes at the athletes village
What really goes on in the athletes village other than training, eating and sleeping? Julia Bradbury speaks to 5 live's 'secret Paralympian" a veteran of five games since Seoul 1988 for all the behind-the-scenes gossip.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Text: 85058 (charged at your standard message rate).
Available since: Wed 29 Aug 2012
Highlights from BBC Radio 5 live's coverage of the London 2012 Paralympic Games.
More clips from 5 live Breakfast
- Vaughan: Swann retirement not selfish Duration: 03:58
- Heather Mills "verbally abused" Paralympic official claims Duration: 04:26 19/12/2013
- Lily Cole: "It's a complete weird surprise" Duration: 01:53 19/12/2013
- Great Train Robber Ronnie Biggs dies at 84 Duration: 01:53 18/12/2013
- Geoff Boycott's Ashes one-liners in 60 seconds Duration: 01:01 18/12/2013