Ageing raver Stephen is a free spirit who enjoys loud music and late night visitors. But it’s making his 70-year-old neighbour's life a misery.
Meanwhile, after a relationship breakdown, a 28-year-old has been forced to move her three-year-old son and twelve-year-old daughter into her parents’ one bedroom flat.
Also 80-year-old Gerard has lived alone in his flat for over eighteen years, but he hasn’t slept in his bed for the last four because he can’t find it underneath the piles of belongings he’s hoarding in his home.
Available since: Thu 23 Aug 2012
More clips from Neighbourhood Watched
- A New Home Duration: 00:59 Series 3, Episode 5
- Trouble On The Home Front Duration: 01:18 Series 3, Episode 2
- The reality of life in social housing in Greater Manchester Duration: 00:47 Series 3, Episode 1
- Keeping the Peace Duration: 01:08 Series 2, Blood is Thicker than Water
- Tackling anti-social behaviour Duration: 01:05 Series 2, A New Home