Sir Patrick Stewart sets out to investigate the impact his father has had on his life
Actor Sir Patrick Stewart has achieved worldwide fame on film, stage and television. It was in 2007, while playing Macbeth, that Patrick realised what lay behind many of his finest performances. He had been channelling his father for years and years. Patrick sets out to understand the impact his father has had on his life.
Available since: Thu 23 Aug 2012
This clip is from
3/10 Patrick Stewart investigates his father's extraordinary war career.
First broadcast: 29 Aug 2012
More clips from Who Do You Think You Are?
- Comedian John Bishop investigates his family history Duration: 02:14 Series 9, John Bishop
- Former footballer and pundit John Barnes investigates his family history Duration: 02:28 Series 9, John Barnes
- Celia Imrie hopes to find a criminal or other exciting ancestor in her family tree Duration: 01:40 Series 9, Celia Imrie
- Actor William Roache investigates the maternal line of his family tree Duration: 01:25 Series 9, William Roache
- Actress Alex Kingston sets out to investigate her family roots Duration: 01:50 Series 9, Alex Kingston