What might hyper-local news be like?
On Monday it was announced that 21 towns and cities across the UK could get new local digital TV stations.
The PM team thought it might be hard for listeners to imagine what hyper-local news might be like, so for one day only set up an ultra-local radio station serving the PM office - Room G601 at BBC Television Centre.
Available since: Tue 21 Aug 2012
More clips from PM
- Halal hotels - catering for Islamic tourists Duration: 04:17 25/08/2014
- Video: Babies and toddlers dance and jiggle to PM Duration: 00:57 04/07/2014
- Guide to filming your toddler Duration: 01:31 27/06/2014
- PM's experiment for tiny tots Duration: 00:12 24/06/2014
- Patrick Stewart reads the evening news from 7 June, 1944 Duration: 07:50 Saturday PM