Ambassadors Congestion Charge
Ambassadors and diplomats don't pay UK taxes, they believe that the London Congestion Charge is a tax, it's not, it's a charge. Heydon Prowse confronts some embassies to tell them how much they owe in unpaid Congestion Charge fines.
Available since: Mon 20 Aug 2012
This clip is from
1/6 Dale Maily is at the Occupy movement in London to have a word with the hippies.
First broadcast: 22 Aug 2012
More clips from Episode 1
More clips from The Revolution Will Be Televised
- GCHQ - Bigger Brother Duration: 00:46 Series 2, Episode 6
- The Israeli Embassy's Extension Duration: 01:54 Series 2, Episode 6
- Dale goes to Notting Hill Carnival Duration: 02:41 Series 2, Episode 6
- Hipsters in the Wild Duration: 01:04 Series 2, Episode 6
- World's Most Wanted Duration: 01:50 Series 2, Episode 6