Ambassadors Congestion Charge
Ambassadors and diplomats don't pay UK taxes, they believe that the London Congestion Charge is a tax, it's not, it's a charge. Heydon Prowse confronts some embassies to tell them how much they owe in unpaid Congestion Charge fines.
Available since: Mon 20 Aug 2012
This clip is from
1/6 Dale Maily is at the Occupy movement in London to have a word with the hippies.
First broadcast: 22 Aug 2012
More clips from Episode 1
More clips from The Revolution Will Be Televised
- A very special relationship… Duration: 01:50 Series 3, Episode 1
- Trail: The Revolution Will Be Televised, Series 3 Duration: 00:30 Series 3
- BBCOMGWTF hits the Tony Awards Duration: 01:01 Series 3, Episode 1
- What happened when the daring duo met the politicians? Duration: 01:37
- Letters of complaint Duration: 01:29