We looked at a new film which tells the story of someone who pretended to be a missing boy and deceived the boy's family.
The film is the story of how a conman pretended to be 13 year old Nicholas Barclay who disappeared on his way home from basketball practice in Texas.
The conman was 'reunited' with Nicholas' family before his story unravelled.
We were joined in the studio by the film's director Bart Layton and Charlie Parker - the private investigator who uncovered the deception.
The Imposter is out in cinemas on Friday.
Available since: Mon 20 Aug 2012
More clips from 20/08/2012
More clips from Breakfast
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014
- Paloma brightens up Breakfast Duration: 06:42 21/02/2014
- Can you predict an earthquake? A seismologist explains Duration: 04:08 21/02/2014
- The life and times of blues legend BB King Duration: 06:41 21/02/2014
- Mentally ill children treated on adult wards far from home Duration: 06:20 20/02/2014