Dave and Lyn walk away with £100
Great sports Dave and Lyn talk us through a dramatic Secret Fortune finale – an experience they will remember for the rest of their lives, having brought £50,000 to the final question.
Available since: Sat 25 Aug 2012
This clip is from
5/12 Playing for a Secret Fortune in this episode are Dave and his best friend's wife Lyn.
First broadcast: 25 Aug 2012
More clips from The National Lottery: Secret Fortune
- Quizzers Jim and Keith brought a love of trivia to the game Duration: 01:41 Series 3, Episode 12
- Sonia and Soraya tell us what £12,000 means to them Duration: 01:20 Series 3, Episode 11
- Chris and Ash on how intense but exciting a game of secret fortune is Duration: 01:57 Series 3, Episode 10
- Duo David and Charlotte's advice for future contestants Duration: 01:20 Series 3, Episode 9
- Kay and Karen celebrate their win, despite throwing away £100,000 Duration: 01:05 Series 3, Episode 8