Plaiting an eight strand loaf
Hosted by Mel Giedroyc and Sue Perkins and judged by legendary cookery writer Mary Berry and acclaimed Master Baker Paul Hollywood.
The baking tent is fraught with tension as the bakers try to work out how to plait an eight stranded loaf from a surprise recipe in the second challenge.
Available since: Thu 16 Aug 2012
More clips from The Great British Bake Off
- Simnel Cake Duration: 01:06 Easter Masterclass
- Mary decorates her Christmas cake Duration: 01:29 Christmas Masterclass
- Paul's Tip for making Danish Pastry Shapes Duration: 00:52 Series 3, Masterclass
- Paul's Top Tip for Kneading Dough Duration: 01:14 Series 3, Masterclass
- Mary Berry's Butter Tip Duration: 00:53 Series 3, Masterclass