Plaiting an eight strand loaf
Hosted by Mel Giedroyc and Sue Perkins and judged by legendary cookery writer Mary Berry and acclaimed Master Baker Paul Hollywood.
The baking tent is fraught with tension as the bakers try to work out how to plait an eight stranded loaf from a surprise recipe in the second challenge.
Available since: Thu 16 Aug 2012
More clips from The Great British Bake Off
- Mary Berry's chocolate ganache Duration: 01:07 Christmas Special
- How to shape pizza dough Duration: 01:28 Series 4, Masterclass 4
- How to make homemade butter Duration: 01:43 Series 4, Masterclass 3
- How to blind bake pastry Duration: 01:39 Series 4, Masterclass 2
- How to make two-tone icing Duration: 00:45 Series 4, Masterclass 1