Mumford and Sons on forthcoming album, Babel
Mumford and Sons, who are still in midst of a US tour, have told 6 Music that they are considering some very low key gigs when they return to the UK for a tour. The band, who recently released new single I Will Wait, have been working with the producer from their first album, Markus Dravs.
Babel, which is the follow-up to the quartet's debut album Sigh No More, will be released on September 24th. 6 Music’s Adrian Larkin has been talking to Ted Dwane from the band.
Available since: Tue 14 Aug 2012
This clip is from
The biggest names, backstage gossip and breaking news from the world of music.
More clips from 6 Music News
- BBC 6Music's Top 15 albums of the year: Tame Impala Duration: 02:43
- The cassette tape celebrates 50th anniversary Duration: 03:06
- Andrew W.K.'s five commandments of partying Duration: 03:08
- Shaun Ryder on Happy Mondays reunion shows Duration: 03:13
- Tony Visconti on working with Marc Bolan on The Slider Duration: 03:07