"They're basically crazy snakes"
Scientists in San Francisco have made a breakthrough as they research a disease that's been killing boa constrictors. Virologist Joseph DeRisi tells Clare McDonnell about it.
Available since: Tue 14 Aug 2012
More clips from 5 live Breakfast
- Nelson Mandela artist: “You can’t paint charisma” Duration: 03:12 Your Call, 06/12/2013
- Springboks' Mark Andrews on meeting Mandela Duration: 06:24 Your Call, 06/12/2013
- Labour MP Peter Hain on Mandela and his oppressors Duration: 03:27 06/12/2013
- Under 10s coach sacked for "desire to win" Duration: 04:23 Your Call, 04/12/2013
- Rachel Burden vs Harlem Globetrotters Duration: 02:29 02/12/2013