"They're basically crazy snakes"
Scientists in San Francisco have made a breakthrough as they research a disease that's been killing boa constrictors. Virologist Joseph DeRisi tells Clare McDonnell about it.
Available since: Tue 14 Aug 2012
More clips from 5 live Breakfast
- Will wakeboarding make waves at the 2020 games? Duration: 02:59 20/05/2013
- Type 2 diabetes expert: "We're a nation of lazy porkers" Duration: 03:17 17/05/2013
- Andy Murray's mum tells of her two sons' childhood games Duration: 01:49 16/05/2013
- “People don’t believe” David Cameron EU referendum promise Duration: 02:06 16/05/2013
- Chief Constable apologises over Oxford grooming case Duration: 04:39 Your Call, 15/05/2013