DJ Shadow reveals new direction
DJ Shadow has told 6 Music that it's unlikely he'll do a traditional follow up to his last album 2011s, The Less You Know The Better. Speaking to 6 Music's Georgie Rogers he claimed he hasn't ruled out doing something under a completely different guise in the future. Shadow is delivering up a compilation called Reconstructed: The Best Of DJ Shadow' in September and this may well mark the end of one era, and the start of another.
Available since: Wed 8 Aug 2012
This clip is from
The biggest names, backstage gossip and breaking news from the world of music.
More clips from 6 Music News
- BBC 6Music's Top 15 albums of the year: Tame Impala Duration: 02:43
- The cassette tape celebrates 50th anniversary Duration: 03:06
- Andrew W.K.'s five commandments of partying Duration: 03:08
- Shaun Ryder on Happy Mondays reunion shows Duration: 03:13
- Tony Visconti on working with Marc Bolan on The Slider Duration: 03:07