Series 3 Trailer
Twelve of the country's best amateur bakers take part in the third series of The Great British Bake Off hosted by Mel Giedroyc and Sue Perkins. Over 10 weeks their cake-baking, pastry, bread-making and patisserie skills are tested to the limit. All the challenges are devised by legendary cookery writer Mary Berry and acclaimed Master Baker Paul Hollywood who are also on hand to judge and taste their efforts.
Available since: Tue 7 Aug 2012
This clip is from
The Bake Off is back. With more challenges than ever, who will rise to perfection?
More clips from Series 3
More clips from The Great British Bake Off
- Mary Berry's chocolate ganache Duration: 01:07 Christmas Special
- How to shape pizza dough Duration: 01:28 Series 4, Masterclass 4
- How to make homemade butter Duration: 01:43 Series 4, Masterclass 3
- How to blind bake pastry Duration: 01:39 Series 4, Masterclass 2
- How to make two-tone icing Duration: 00:45 Series 4, Masterclass 1