Which countries will get the most Olympic medals?
Professor Meghan Busse from the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, US, speculates for More or Less on a magic formula for predicting countries’ medal tally in the Olympic Games.
Available since: Mon 30 Jul 2012
More clips from More or Less
- Choosing a charity is 'a difficult question' Duration: 01:26 To ice or not to ice?
- The Prevalence of Paedophilia Duration: 06:18 Student Loans
- How many wedding guests should you invite? Duration: 02:21 The 50p tax rate
- Can you have too much pocket money? Duration: 00:55 The 50p tax rate
- A guide to imperial measures - from barleycorn to Roman mile Duration: 02:18 The Power of Pension Fees