Which countries will get the most Olympic medals?
Professor Meghan Busse from the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, US, speculates for More or Less on a magic formula for predicting countries’ medal tally in the Olympic Games.
Available since: Mon 30 Jul 2012
More clips from More or Less
- Why the UK jobs market is defying the economic gloom Duration: 01:20 Angelina Jolie's 87% cancer risk; Romanian crime stats
- How do you rank a racehorse? Duration: 02:24 The Parable of the Ox
- Is severe morning sickness a sign of twins? Duration: 01:36 Royal twins and the Autumn Statement
- The tallest possible Lego tower Duration: 03:21 The art of polling, Kevin Pietersen, stacking lego
- "Fergie time": Fact or fiction? Duration: 01:53 Ash Dieback and Fergie-Time