Which countries will get the most Olympic medals?
Professor Meghan Busse from the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, US, speculates for More or Less on a magic formula for predicting countries’ medal tally in the Olympic Games.
Available since: Mon 30 Jul 2012
More clips from More or Less
- Is Scotland really home to a fifth of the world's redheads? Duration: 04:08 Are patients 45% more likely to die in NHS hospitals than US ones?
- Does a plastic bag really take 1000 years to degrade? Duration: 03:04 Do free school meals work?
- How some fertility stats are based on data from the 1700s Duration: 03:03 How long can you wait to have a baby?
- Do left-handed people die early? Duration: 03:00 The Death Toll in Syria
- Do men really think about sex every seven seconds? Duration: 01:47 A&E, and the chances of having twins