Tha Bunyip Wean
Brother and sister, Kimba and Adoni, are fishing at the water hole when they catch a most-unexpected surprise in the net. When Baby Bunyip accompanies them home, Uncle Mandu is worried about the bunyip’s mammy.
Available since: Fri 27 Jul 2012
This clip is from
A story inspired by Aboriginal tales from Australia, translated into Ulster-Scots.
Ulster-Scots culture - including music, history, literature, poetry, places and speakers.
More clips from Tha Bunyip Wean
More clips from Tellytales (Ulster-Scots)
- Backing track - Aathin ’at’s glintin’s no aye goold Duration: 01:00 Tha Imperor an Tha Nichtingell
- Backing track 2 - Featured in Tha Snek Chairmer Duration: 01:06 Tha Snek Chairmer
- Song 1 Backing Track - Featured in Tha Whuttler an Tha Prïncess Duration: 00:57 Tha Whuttler an Tha Prïncess
- Song 2 Backing Track - Featured in Tha Whuttler an Tha Prïncess. Duration: 01:35 Tha Whuttler an Tha Prïncess
- Song 1 Backing Track - Featured in Tha Wunnerfù Fruit Tree Duration: 01:11 Tha Wunnerfù Fruit Tree