Bill talks to the Prime Minister
Bill Turnbull spoke to Prime Minister David Cameron on the eve of the 2012 Olympics.
David Cameron said that the games "will give us value for money as a country".
Available since: Thu 26 Jul 2012
More clips from 26/07/2012
More clips from Breakfast
- Ansel Elgort on The Fault in Our Stars Duration: 07:00 17/06/2014
- BBC Breakfast gets Happy! Duration: 02:41 28/05/2014
- Behind the scenes at the Chelsea Flower Show Duration: 00:48 19/05/2014
- Ricky keeps tight-lipped about his future on The Voice Duration: 07:43 27/03/2014
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014