“I’ve got my running shoes on” - Mark Lawson
Front Row’s Mark Lawson limbers up as he reports from the latest commission to be created for the vast Turbine Hall at Tate Modern - ‘These Associations’ by Tino Sehgal, an artwork which blurs the lines between reality and fiction.
Available since: Wed 25 Jul 2012
This clip is from
Ruby Wax, the latest commission for Tate Modern's Turbine Hall, and The Lorax reviewed.
First broadcast: 23 Jul 2012
Artists, Galleries, Collectors
More clips from Front Row
- Jane Horrocks on playing the withdrawn LV in The Rise And Fall Of Little Voice Duration: 05:38 Jane Horrocks, 20 Feet From Stardom, US war vets, Tim Barrow
- David Threlfall on playing Frank Gallagher in Shameless. Duration: 06:10 Anne Hathaway, David Threlfall, Believe, Lorna Simpson
- Ian McKellen on playing Beckett's Estragon in Waiting For Godot Duration: 06:24 Ian McKellen, Nan Goldin, The Past, New Worlds
- Dame Harriet Walter on playing Lady Macbeth Duration: 05:26 Tom Hollander, Emma Donoghue, Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- Scorsese and Schoonmaker on Powell and Pressburger Duration: 03:11 Martin Scorsese and Thelma Schoonmaker; Lesley Sharp; Only Lovers Left Alive