Why you shouldn't keep eggs in the fridge
The Kitchen Cabinet's food scientist, Peter Barham, explains why keeping your eggs in the fridge might not be the best option.
Available since: Tue 24 Jul 2012
Listen to a selection of clips from recent and upcoming programmes.
More clips from The Kitchen Cabinet
- Introducing the Manchester egg Duration: 02:04 Series 5, Manchester
- How our sensory perception affects the flavour of food Duration: 01:28 Series 5, Oxford
- How to make 18th Century basil wine Duration: 01:58
- The perfect, no mess, camping meal Duration: 00:59 Series 4, Latitude Festival
- Why did pressure cookers go out of fashion? Duration: 01:41 Series 4, Southall