“80% of women in the UK don’t do enough physical activity to be healthy” - Tanni Grey-Thompson
Paralympian champion Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson joins Richard Coles and Sian Williams on Saturday Live to talk about her campaign to encourage the UK’s women and girls to do more sports and exercise.
Available since: Mon 23 Jul 2012
This clip is from
Saturday Live Tanni Grey-Thompson; John McCarthy punting in Cambridge; Gary Kemp's Inheritance Tracks
Sian Williams and Richard Coles with Tanni Grey-Thompson; Gary Kemp's Inheritance Tracks.
First broadcast: 21 Jul 2012
More clips from Saturday Live
- Thanks: long distance lorry driver, hitchhiker and getting on the wrong train Duration: 02:52 Nick Hewer
- Nancy Dell'Olio's Inheritance Tracks Duration: 06:34 Nick Hewer
- Julia and Malcolm Donaldson perform a teaser of "The Scarecrows' Wedding" Duration: 03:17 Julia Donaldson
- Thanks: Trapped in a stairway, postoperative care and a cycling accident Duration: 02:50 Julia Donaldson
- Roger Wright's Inheritance Tracks Duration: 06:38 Julia Donaldson