“80% of women in the UK don’t do enough physical activity to be healthy” - Tanni Grey-Thompson
Paralympian champion Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson joins Richard Coles and Sian Williams on Saturday Live to talk about her campaign to encourage the UK’s women and girls to do more sports and exercise.
Available since: Mon 23 Jul 2012
This clip is from
Saturday Live Tanni Grey-Thompson; John McCarthy punting in Cambridge; Gary Kemp's Inheritance Tracks
Sian Williams and Richard Coles with Tanni Grey-Thompson; Gary Kemp's Inheritance Tracks.
First broadcast: 21 Jul 2012
More clips from Saturday Live
- 'This is the fun bit of the interview' Jethro Tull's Ian Anderson Duration: 00:23 19/04/2014
- Jack Whitehall's Inheritance Tracks Duration: 06:04 Irma Kurtz
- The Thing About Me :: Rosary Beads Duration: 03:42 Irma Kurtz
- Jack Whitehall on his teenage rebellion Duration: 00:48 Irma Kurtz
- Paul Whitehouse: Herbert from 'Nurse' alludes to his Inheritance Tracks! Duration: 00:54 Paul Whitehouse