“80% of women in the UK don’t do enough physical activity to be healthy” - Tanni Grey-Thompson
Paralympian champion Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson joins Richard Coles and Sian Williams on Saturday Live to talk about her campaign to encourage the UK’s women and girls to do more sports and exercise.
Available since: Mon 23 Jul 2012
This clip is from
Saturday Live Tanni Grey-Thompson; John McCarthy punting in Cambridge; Gary Kemp's Inheritance Tracks
Sian Williams and Richard Coles with Tanni Grey-Thompson; Gary Kemp's Inheritance Tracks.
First broadcast: 21 Jul 2012
More clips from Saturday Live
- Eurovision in poetry Duration: 01:24 Caitlin Moran, Murray Lachlan Young, John McCarthy in Kosovo, Bonnie Tyler's Inheritance Tracks
- 'He's my moral traffic light - what would Kermit do?' Duration: 01:39 Political philosopher Michael Sandel and the Inheritance Tracks of Don McLean
- Evelyn Glennie on learning to feel music Duration: 01:41 Dame Evelyn Glennie; Monty Don; Steve Hackett's Inheritance Tracks; Beth Reekles; Sara Wheeler in Dundee
- Opera singer “opens his golden throat” Duration: 00:51 Howard Goodall, John McCarthy, Mary Berry
- Twitter v Shakespeare Duration: 02:30 Eoin Colfer, Petula Clark, Mr Gwynne, Ben Fogle