Grizzly Bear crawl back
Grizzly Bear will be playing live again this year in support of a brand new album, Shields. This will be the band’s fourths studio effort, and comes out via Warp Records on September 18. The Brooklyn band have actually had around 3 years off Since 2009′s Veckatimest, an album which got high praise amongst the critics. It was after recording that album that the band members split off to work on their own projects with Chris Taylor recording under the name CANT. They will play shows in Cambridge and Nottingham in August ahead of their co-headline slot at this year's End Of The Road Festival. They will then return to play gigs in Gateshead, Manchester, Glasgow, Warwick and London in October. 6 Music’s Adrian Larkin has been speaking to Chris and Daniel.
Available since: Wed 18 Jul 2012
This clip is from
The biggest names, backstage gossip and breaking news from the world of music.
More clips from 6 Music News
- BBC 6Music's Top 15 albums of the year: Tame Impala Duration: 02:43
- The cassette tape celebrates 50th anniversary Duration: 03:06
- Andrew W.K.'s five commandments of partying Duration: 03:08
- Shaun Ryder on Happy Mondays reunion shows Duration: 03:13
- Tony Visconti on working with Marc Bolan on The Slider Duration: 03:07