Les on new play Jigsy
We spoke to Les Dennis about his new stage show where he plays a struggling stand-up comedian called Jigsy.
As Les explains it involves going back to his roots in the working men's clubs in Liverpool and it's a story about many comedians who are legends in their locality but fail to hit the big time.
You can catch previews of Jigsy at the Gatehouse in London on 28/29th July before it goes to The Assembly Rooms in Edinburgh for most of August for the festival. It will also play at the Tobacco Factory Theatre in Bristol for a week from 29th August.
Available since: Tue 17 Jul 2012
More clips from Breakfast
- Simon Reeve has an adventure in a land down under Duration: 06:26 23/05/2013
- A lost guitar, a brain aneurysm and an eight year break – Texas are back Duration: 08:04 24/05/2013
- Billingham’s back on the beat with Thorne Duration: 07:01 24/05/2013
- Bradley’s back with his third and final hangover Duration: 06:02 24/05/2013
- 'Nice to see him, to see him, nice' Sir Bruce Forsyth brings Variety to one-man show Duration: 08:06 23/05/2013