The Olympics: Is It Worth It?
Four young people from Stratford discuss the pros and cons of the Olympics Games coming to their local area. This film was produced by the Lab, BBC Learning, in collaboration with: Ayo, CJ, Diamond –Rose, Ellis, Jamal, Jaures, Kristella, Mark, Paris, Swetha, and Tristian at Ape Media.
Available since: Tue 17 Jul 2012
- Series Producer
- Susan Crook
- Jake Humphrey
- Executive Producer
- Steve Anderson
More clips from Free Speech
- Rebecca's story: what happens when people learn you’ve self-harmed Duration: 03:08 Series 3, Episode 8
- Is Britain sexist? Duration: 19:20 Series 3, Episode 6
- Is immigration needed if British people won¹t do tough jobs? Duration: 03:01 Series 3, Episode 7
- Do you think Wales should have the same powers as Scotland? Duration: 12:00 Series 3, Episode 6
- How is it right to have a lower minimum wage for young adults age 18-21? Duration: 15:02 Series 3, Episode 6