The Olympics: Is It Worth It?
Four young people from Stratford discuss the pros and cons of the Olympics Games coming to their local area. This film was produced by the Lab, BBC Learning, in collaboration with: Ayo, CJ, Diamond –Rose, Ellis, Jamal, Jaures, Kristella, Mark, Paris, Swetha, and Tristian at Ape Media.
Available since: Tue 17 Jul 2012
- Series Producer
- Susan Crook
- Jake Humphrey
- Executive Producer
- Steve Anderson
More clips from Free Speech
- Do we live in a sexist country? Duration: 01:35 Series 3, Episode 6
- What happens if Scotland goes independent and the country starts to fail? Duration: 12:19 Series 3, Episode 5
- Are protests against Israel encouraging anti-Semitism? Duration: 15:33 Series 3, Episode 5
- Darren's debate: Are protests against Israel encouraging anti-Semitism? Duration: 03:44 Series 3, Episode 5
- Does prison need to be tougher? Duration: 03:59 Series 3, Episode 4