Male domestic abuse story on Coronation Street
We spoke to Coronation Street actors Alan Halsall and Natalie Gumede about their involvement in a storyline which looks how men can be victims of domestic abuse.
You can also find more details of the charity which Alan mentions ManKind on this page.
Available since: Tue 17 Jul 2012
More clips from 17/07/2012
More clips from Breakfast
- 'Nice to see him, to see him, nice' Sir Bruce Forsyth brings Variety to one-man show Duration: 08:06 23/05/2013
- Should schools be doing more when it comes to swimming lessons? Duration: 07:18 23/05/2013
- Volunteers helping people pick up the pieces after the powerful Oklahoma tornado Duration: 02:39 23/05/2013
- Tracing Tudor history: The downfall of Anne Boleyn Duration: 04:43 22/05/2013
- Why are unique names for children becoming trendy? Duration: 05:10 22/05/2013