Security failure "a national scandal"
Ian Hanson, chair of Greater Manchester Police Authority says he has "very real concerns" over Olympic security after only 17 of 56 G4S staff turn up for work at a Manchester hotel and local police have to step in to provide cover.
Available since: Mon 16 Jul 2012
More clips from Shelagh Fogarty
- Giant Stockholm rat: Man caught 'ratzilla' in his kitchen Duration: 03:00 28/03/2014
- Caffeine and it's effects on children Duration: 01:55
- Meninigitis mum "My son was diagnosed on my wedding day" Duration: 01:58 21/03/2014
- Martin Lewis explains the new ISA Duration: 01:32 20/03/2014
- Airline pilot's theory on missing Malaysia plane Duration: 02:16 Dominic Laurie sits in