Ageing and Advertising. Part of When I'm 65
As part of our 'Ageing Series' we look at how ageing is portrayed in advertising and the media with Sir John Hegarty.
Available since: Mon 16 Jul 2012
This clip is from
Bribery in the grocery trade and images of ageing in advertising. With Peter White.
First broadcast: 13 Jul 2012
More clips from You and Yours
- James May's electric car Duration: 01:13 Top Gear's James May goes electric
- "A lot of people have never been taught how to be happy" Duration: 01:29 Call You and Yours: What Makes Us Happy?
- Northern Rail's customers use Twitter to express their displeasure at management Duration: 02:49 Free hearing aids, fake handbags and the board game cafe
- Martin Lewis explains the charges levied by banks when you spend abroad Duration: 05:19 Click and collect at railway stations
- David Cameron on finding a cure for dementia Duration: 11:08 David Cameron announces how the UK will lead the world in finding a cure for dementia.