Cook the Perfect...Cinnamon Buns with Signe Johansen
Norwegian cook and food writer Signe Johansen joins us in the studio to share her recipe for that Scandinavian classic, cinnamon bun cake. And she introduces us to the concept of fika, a tea or coffee break taken with friends and usually accompanied by cinnamon rolls, central to the Swedish way of life and even enjoyed by the government.
This recipe is taken from Signe's book 'Scandilicious Baking' (publ. Saltyard Books, photo: Tara Fisher).
Available since: Thu 12 Jul 2012
This clip is from
Female conductors and composers at the Proms. Plus, what do we women really want from M&S?
First broadcast: 12 Jul 2012
Cooks, chefs and recipes.
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Erica Jong Duration: 05:57
- Cook the Perfect...Black Forest Gateau Duration: 06:50 Alicia Markova; Thokozile Masipa; Erica Jong; Women's erotic writing
- Ursula Le Guin Duration: 10:33 Ursula Le Guin
- Men Who Sell Sex Duration: 12:15 Claire Goose; Dalits; Maria Miller
- Prostitution Laws – An International Perspective Duration: 11:25 Michelle Collins; Sheila Jeffreys on prostitution; Grand National