Cook the Perfect...Cinnamon Buns with Signe Johansen
Norwegian cook and food writer Signe Johansen joins us in the studio to share her recipe for that Scandinavian classic, cinnamon bun cake. And she introduces us to the concept of fika, a tea or coffee break taken with friends and usually accompanied by cinnamon rolls, central to the Swedish way of life and even enjoyed by the government.
This recipe is taken from Signe's book 'Scandilicious Baking' (publ. Saltyard Books, photo: Tara Fisher).
Available since: Thu 12 Jul 2012
This clip is from
Female conductors and composers at the Proms. Plus, what do we women really want from M&S?
First broadcast: 12 Jul 2012
Cooks, chefs and recipes.
More clips from Woman's Hour
- A young rape survivor tells her story. Duration: 05:44
- Sam Bailey Duration: 06:59 A Girl Called Jack; Sam Bailey; Constance Markievicz
- Food blogger Jack Monroe Duration: 08:56 A Girl Called Jack; Sam Bailey; Constance Markievicz
- Cook The Perfect...Stollen with James Morton Duration: 08:27 Penelope Leach; PowerLister Barbara Judge; Self-harm in women prisoners
- "I just thought that law sounded challenging and interesting - and different" Duration: 00:34 Lady Justice Hallett; Extreme commutes; Honour killings