Cook the Perfect...Cinnamon Buns with Signe Johansen
Norwegian cook and food writer Signe Johansen joins us in the studio to share her recipe for that Scandinavian classic, cinnamon bun cake. And she introduces us to the concept of fika, a tea or coffee break taken with friends and usually accompanied by cinnamon rolls, central to the Swedish way of life and even enjoyed by the government.
This recipe is taken from Signe's book 'Scandilicious Baking' (publ. Saltyard Books, photo: Tara Fisher).
Available since: Thu 12 Jul 2012
This clip is from
Female conductors and composers at the Proms. Plus, what do we women really want from M&S?
First broadcast: 12 Jul 2012
Cooks, chefs and recipes.
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Dame Maude McCarthy Duration: 09:06 Jackie Kay, Drug Mules, Dame Maud McCarthy, Gender Pay Gap
- 'Helen' on what it's like losing children into care Duration: 01:23 Sharing holidays; Commonwealth sportswomen; Supporting mothers when children end up in care
- Nadine Gordimer Duration: 11:04 Weekend Woman's Hour
- Social Kissing Duration: 02:28 Women bishops; Schools and mental health; Parks; Social kissing
- Introverts and Extroverts Duration: 05:21 Caroline Criado-Perez, Laura Bates, Allegra McEvedy's perfect hangover food