Fifty years of The Stones
Will Gompertz asked Mick Jagger and Keith Richards about the last 50 years of The Rolling Stones.
Keith Richards has revealed that The Rolling Stones have been rehearsing and will be performing "soon".
The revelation comes ahead of the band's 50 year anniversary which is being celebrated with a photographic exhibition at Somerset House.
Available since: Thu 12 Jul 2012
More clips from 12/07/2012
More clips from Breakfast
- Hogwarts to Afghanistan: Matthew Lewis joins the ranks of Bluestone 42 Duration: 08:16 20/12/2013
- Dan Snow explores the great unknown Duration: 08:15 20/12/2013
- When Charlie upset Ben Stiller about the length of his legs Duration: 06:40 20/12/2013
- Mission to map the stars Duration: 05:12 19/12/2013
- Celebrating 100 years of the crossword Duration: 05:08 19/12/2013