Lesley Joseph and Carers. Part of When I'm 65.
Birds of a Feather actress Lesley Joseph shares her experience of living with a pensioner - Pat- who cares full time for her bed-ridden husband.
Part of When I'm 65.
Available since: Mon 9 Jul 2012
This clip is from
You and Yours Nick Hewer on working at 75, Lesley Joseph on carers and the UK's first hand transplant
Nick Hewer on working at 75, Lesley Joseph on carers, and the UK's first hand transplant.
First broadcast: 09 Jul 2012
More clips from Nick Hewer on working at 75, Lesley Joseph on carers and the UK's first hand transplant
More clips from You and Yours
- "I dropped it on the floor and the explosion was like a shotgun going off" Duration: 02:04 E-Cigarette Fires; Timeshare Contracts; Shareholder Democracy
- Rosalind Duration: 04:00 Call You and Yours: How easy is it to get good quality care for your parents or relatives?
- 'I’m 46, I’ve spent more than £80,000 on IVF but will keep trying' Duration: 02:25 Call You and Yours: Should IVF be available on the NHS?
- 'Quality of life through design is what my life's been about' Duration: 13:09 IVF costs; Sir Terence Conran; Romance fraud; Phones4U
- Morrissey Loves You and Yours. Sort of. Duration: 02:09 28/08/2014