Lesley Joseph and Carers. Part of When I'm 65.
Birds of a Feather actress Lesley Joseph shares her experience of living with a pensioner - Pat- who cares full time for her bed-ridden husband.
Part of When I'm 65.
Available since: Mon 9 Jul 2012
This clip is from
You and Yours Nick Hewer on working at 75, Lesley Joseph on carers and the UK's first hand transplant
Nick Hewer on working at 75, Lesley Joseph on carers, and the UK's first hand transplant.
First broadcast: 09 Jul 2012
More clips from Nick Hewer on working at 75, Lesley Joseph on carers and the UK's first hand transplant
More clips from You and Yours
- How are we buying our music? Duration: 09:18 Holiday fraud, children's advertising, music on the high street, Glastonbury tickets
- How IVF became big business Duration: 11:55 Kate Silverton explores how IVF became big business
- Robert Peston reacts to his 71p Facebook valuation Duration: 03:22 Loch Ness Tourism, Property Scam, Exam Spending, Robert Peston, Cupcakes
- The return of the traditional shave? Duration: 01:10 Energy bills and a return to traditional shaving.
- Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall on his fish stocks campaign Duration: 03:28 Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, insurance fraud and the cut flower trade