Lesley Joseph and Carers. Part of When I'm 65.
Birds of a Feather actress Lesley Joseph shares her experience of living with a pensioner - Pat- who cares full time for her bed-ridden husband.
Part of When I'm 65.
Available since: Mon 9 Jul 2012
This clip is from
You and Yours Nick Hewer on working at 75, Lesley Joseph on carers and the UK's first hand transplant
Nick Hewer on working at 75, Lesley Joseph on carers, and the UK's first hand transplant.
First broadcast: 09 Jul 2012
More clips from Nick Hewer on working at 75, Lesley Joseph on carers and the UK's first hand transplant
More clips from You and Yours
- James May's electric car Duration: 01:13 Top Gear's James May goes electric
- "A lot of people have never been taught how to be happy" Duration: 01:29 Call You and Yours: What Makes Us Happy?
- Northern Rail's customers use Twitter to express their displeasure at management Duration: 02:49 Free hearing aids, fake handbags and the board game cafe
- Martin Lewis explains the charges levied by banks when you spend abroad Duration: 05:19 Click and collect at railway stations
- David Cameron on finding a cure for dementia Duration: 11:08 David Cameron announces how the UK will lead the world in finding a cure for dementia.