Working Pensioners with The Apprentice's Nick Hewer. Part of When I'm 65
Julian asks Nick Hewer from The Apprentice and Countdown whether older people can still cut it in the world of work?
In his programme 'The town that wouldn't retire' - part of the BBC One Ageing season - Nick follows fifteen retired pensioners back to work. With today's newborns having to work until they're 77, how do bosses, fellow workers and the public react to a more mature workforce?
Lesley Joseph reacts after the interview.
Part of You and Yours and BBC Ones' When I'm 65: The Ageing Season.
Available since: Mon 9 Jul 2012
This clip is from
You and Yours Nick Hewer on working at 75, Lesley Joseph on carers and the UK's first hand transplant
Nick Hewer on working at 75, Lesley Joseph on carers, and the UK's first hand transplant.
First broadcast: 09 Jul 2012
More clips from Nick Hewer on working at 75, Lesley Joseph on carers and the UK's first hand transplant
More clips from You and Yours
- James May's electric car Duration: 01:13 Top Gear's James May goes electric
- "A lot of people have never been taught how to be happy" Duration: 01:29 Call You and Yours: What Makes Us Happy?
- Northern Rail's customers use Twitter to express their displeasure at management Duration: 02:49 Free hearing aids, fake handbags and the board game cafe
- Martin Lewis explains the charges levied by banks when you spend abroad Duration: 05:19 Click and collect at railway stations
- David Cameron on finding a cure for dementia Duration: 11:08 David Cameron announces how the UK will lead the world in finding a cure for dementia.