Working Pensioners with The Apprentice's Nick Hewer. Part of When I'm 65
Julian asks Nick Hewer from The Apprentice and Countdown whether older people can still cut it in the world of work?
In his programme 'The town that wouldn't retire' - part of the BBC One Ageing season - Nick follows fifteen retired pensioners back to work. With today's newborns having to work until they're 77, how do bosses, fellow workers and the public react to a more mature workforce?
Lesley Joseph reacts after the interview.
Part of You and Yours and BBC Ones' When I'm 65: The Ageing Season.
Available since: Mon 9 Jul 2012
This clip is from
You and Yours Nick Hewer on working at 75, Lesley Joseph on carers and the UK's first hand transplant
Nick Hewer on working at 75, Lesley Joseph on carers, and the UK's first hand transplant.
First broadcast: 09 Jul 2012
More clips from Nick Hewer on working at 75, Lesley Joseph on carers and the UK's first hand transplant
More clips from You and Yours
- Scissor Sisters song I don't feel like dancin' reworked Duration: 03:41 Food standards, airport restrictions and Christmas hits
- Should you buy the album before you wear the T-shirt? Duration: 06:32 Should you buy the album before you wear the T-shirt?
- Martin Lewis on how to beat the energy price rises Duration: 01:43 Automatic insurance renewals; The price of a parcel
- Ugly Box Housing Duration: 07:12 Mobile phone upgrades
- The National Housing Awards Duration: 04:48 The Red Tractor label