Ho Chi Minh Trail River Crossing
Sue Perkins and Liza Tarbuck arrive at their first river crossing on the Ho Chi Minh Trail and size up whether their 4x4 car can make it across safely. As they decide to press ahead, the way is much bumpier then they anticipate...
Available since: Mon 9 Jul 2012
This clip is from
2/3 Sue Perkins and Liza Tarbuck drive the legendary Ho Chi Minh Trail.
First broadcast: 15 Jul 2012
More clips from World's Most Dangerous Roads
- Driving across the salt flats of Uyuni Duration: 01:53 Series 3, Bolivia
- Jessica & Hugh come across a mountain shrine Duration: 01:30 Series 3, Georgia
- Madagascan Makeshift River Crossing Duration: 02:29 Series 3, Madagascar
- Hugh And David Are Running On Empty Duration: 02:18 Series 2, Ethiopia
- Ed and Andy Reach The Indigirka Bridge Crossing Duration: 03:10 Series 2, Siberia