Jack White's Next Move
Speaking to 6 Music's Matt Everitt, Jack White says he's planning another solo album and confirms the rumours that Radiohead recorded a session at his Third Man Records studio.
Available since: Thu 5 Jul 2012
This clip is from
The biggest names, backstage gossip and breaking news from the world of music.
More clips from 6 Music News
- BBC 6Music's Top 15 albums of the year: Tame Impala Duration: 02:43
- The cassette tape celebrates 50th anniversary Duration: 03:06
- Andrew W.K.'s five commandments of partying Duration: 03:08
- Shaun Ryder on Happy Mondays reunion shows Duration: 03:13
- Tony Visconti on working with Marc Bolan on The Slider Duration: 03:07