Caitlin Moran: "I am sickened to my core"
The writer Caitlin Moran relives the teenage horror of her septic dog ‘Christmas’ as confessed in her teenage diaries, and how a couple of years later she was a published critic bestowing Kurt Cobain with the Midland’s tribute ‘worra voice’.
Available since: Thu 5 Jul 2012
More clips from My Teenage Diary
- Julia Donaldson on her teenage encounters with boys Duration: 03:19 Series 4, Julia Donaldson
- “I’m not queer” - Rhona Cameron’s Teenage Diary Duration: 01:58 Series 4, Rhona Cameron
- ‘I’ve got girls, I nick things, I swear, I smash windows, I smoke’ – Toby Young Duration: 03:11 Series 4, Toby Young
- Robert Webb reads from his teenage diary Duration: 02:01 Series 4, Robert Webb
- Inside the pubescent mind of Victoria Coren Duration: 03:48 Series 2, Victoria Coren