A Monster Kiss
Rock legends KISS have returned to the UK to play a special London show in aid of Help For Heroes at The Forum in Kentish Town. They are also readying the release of their 20th studio album Monster in October. The 12-track back-to-basics album features co-founders Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons, guitarist Tommy Thayer and drummer Eric Singer.
They’ve had an illustrious, 40-plus year history exceeding 100 million record sales worldwide. Monster is the group’s first studio album since 2009’s Sonic Boom and was also produced by Paul Stanley with Greg Collins in Los Angeles.
6 Music’s Georgie Rogers spoke to Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons.
Available since: Wed 4 Jul 2012
This clip is from
The biggest names, backstage gossip and breaking news from the world of music.
More clips from 6 Music News
- BBC 6Music's Top 15 albums of the year: Tame Impala Duration: 02:43
- The cassette tape celebrates 50th anniversary Duration: 03:06
- Andrew W.K.'s five commandments of partying Duration: 03:08
- Shaun Ryder on Happy Mondays reunion shows Duration: 03:13
- Tony Visconti on working with Marc Bolan on The Slider Duration: 03:07