Remembering the war: Bronwen and Iris
Bronwen has lived in the same house in Cardiff since she was six months old - ninety two years ago. Having only lived in the street for fifty years, her neighbour Iris is a relative newcomer! Iris wanted to ask Bronwen about her memories of the war, when she and her father worked for the Norwegian Veritas, the equivalent of Lloyds of London.
Available since: Tue 3 Jul 2012
Capturing the nation in conversation
Capturing the nation in conversation. Conversations on the theme of War.
Capturing the nation in conversation. Conversations with History Themes.
More clips from Jamie Owen and Louise Elliott
- David Bevan and Sue Adrian from the Boundary Historical Society Duration: 04:48 06/09/2012
- Love and marriage: Walter and Valerie Duration: 03:53 26/06/2012
- The great outdoors: Anthony and Cellan Duration: 03:21 19/06/2012
- Victor Spinetti on how he met The Beatles Duration: 02:39
- Jamie Owen and Louise Elliott interview Victor Spinetti Duration: 11:09 16/05/2011