Positive Ageing. Part of When I'm 65
What is ageing, and how and why should we approach it more positively?
Julian Worricker talks to Guy Robertson who runs a course on ageing, and Professor Tom Kirkwood, Dean of Ageing at Newcastle University.
Part of When I'm 65.
Available since: Mon 2 Jul 2012
This clip is from
Japanese knotweed, what independent shops are doing to survive, and why aging is good.
First broadcast: 02 Jul 2012
More clips from When I'm 65 - Positive Ageing. Japanese knotweed, Independent Shops
More clips from You and Yours
- James May's electric car Duration: 01:13 Top Gear's James May goes electric
- "A lot of people have never been taught how to be happy" Duration: 01:29 Call You and Yours: What Makes Us Happy?
- Northern Rail's customers use Twitter to express their displeasure at management Duration: 02:49 Free hearing aids, fake handbags and the board game cafe
- Martin Lewis explains the charges levied by banks when you spend abroad Duration: 05:19 Click and collect at railway stations
- David Cameron on finding a cure for dementia Duration: 11:08 David Cameron announces how the UK will lead the world in finding a cure for dementia.