Positive Ageing. Part of When I'm 65
What is ageing, and how and why should we approach it more positively?
Julian Worricker talks to Guy Robertson who runs a course on ageing, and Professor Tom Kirkwood, Dean of Ageing at Newcastle University.
Part of When I'm 65.
Available since: Mon 2 Jul 2012
This clip is from
Japanese knotweed, what independent shops are doing to survive, and why aging is good.
First broadcast: 02 Jul 2012
More clips from When I'm 65 - Positive Ageing. Japanese knotweed, Independent Shops
More clips from You and Yours
- Scissor Sisters song I don't feel like dancin' reworked Duration: 03:41 Food standards, airport restrictions and Christmas hits
- Should you buy the album before you wear the T-shirt? Duration: 06:32 Should you buy the album before you wear the T-shirt?
- Martin Lewis on how to beat the energy price rises Duration: 01:43 Automatic insurance renewals; The price of a parcel
- Ugly Box Housing Duration: 07:12 Mobile phone upgrades
- The National Housing Awards Duration: 04:48 The Red Tractor label