Positive Ageing. Part of When I'm 65
What is ageing, and how and why should we approach it more positively?
Julian Worricker talks to Guy Robertson who runs a course on ageing, and Professor Tom Kirkwood, Dean of Ageing at Newcastle University.
Part of When I'm 65.
Available since: Mon 2 Jul 2012
This clip is from
Japanese knotweed, what independent shops are doing to survive, and why aging is good.
First broadcast: 02 Jul 2012
More clips from When I'm 65 - Positive Ageing. Japanese knotweed, Independent Shops
More clips from You and Yours
- How are we buying our music? Duration: 09:18 Holiday fraud, children's advertising, music on the high street, Glastonbury tickets
- How IVF became big business Duration: 11:55 Kate Silverton explores how IVF became big business
- Robert Peston reacts to his 71p Facebook valuation Duration: 03:22 Loch Ness Tourism, Property Scam, Exam Spending, Robert Peston, Cupcakes
- The return of the traditional shave? Duration: 01:10 Energy bills and a return to traditional shaving.
- Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall on his fish stocks campaign Duration: 03:28 Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, insurance fraud and the cut flower trade