John Simpson on ageing & care. Part of When I'm 65
John Simpson on his fears for the future.
The BBC's World Affairs Correspondent talks about his involvement with the BBC's season of programmes focusing on ageing.It's called 'When I'm 65' and here on You & Yours we'll have a range of daily features and discussions.
This is an edited version of the interviews which originally were broadcast in three parts over the course of the programme.
Part of When I'm 65: The Ageing Season.
Available since: Fri 29 Jun 2012
This clip is from
Consumer news with Peter White. BBC correspondent John Simpson on 'When I'm Sixty Five'.
First broadcast: 29 Jun 2012
More clips from You and Yours
- Morrissey Loves You and Yours. Sort of. Duration: 02:09 28/08/2014
- Madame Zucchini Duration: 03:47 Call You and Yours: What's It Like Being Self-Employed?
- Chris Hawkins; 6 Music Early Breakfast Show presenter Duration: 07:38 Superfast broadband; Beating Himalayan Balsam; Beer gardens
- James May's electric car Duration: 01:13 Top Gear's James May goes electric
- "A lot of people have never been taught how to be happy" Duration: 01:29 Call You and Yours: What Makes Us Happy?