John Simpson on ageing & care. Part of When I'm 65
John Simpson on his fears for the future.
The BBC's World Affairs Correspondent talks about his involvement with the BBC's season of programmes focusing on ageing.It's called 'When I'm 65' and here on You & Yours we'll have a range of daily features and discussions.
This is an edited version of the interviews which originally were broadcast in three parts over the course of the programme.
Part of When I'm 65: The Ageing Season.
Available since: Fri 29 Jun 2012
This clip is from
Consumer news with Peter White. BBC correspondent John Simpson on 'When I'm Sixty Five'.
First broadcast: 29 Jun 2012
More clips from You and Yours
- James May's electric car Duration: 01:13 Top Gear's James May goes electric
- "A lot of people have never been taught how to be happy" Duration: 01:29 Call You and Yours: What Makes Us Happy?
- Northern Rail's customers use Twitter to express their displeasure at management Duration: 02:49 Free hearing aids, fake handbags and the board game cafe
- Martin Lewis explains the charges levied by banks when you spend abroad Duration: 05:19 Click and collect at railway stations
- David Cameron on finding a cure for dementia Duration: 11:08 David Cameron announces how the UK will lead the world in finding a cure for dementia.