John Simpson on ageing & care. Part of When I'm 65
John Simpson on his fears for the future.
The BBC's World Affairs Correspondent talks about his involvement with the BBC's season of programmes focusing on ageing.It's called 'When I'm 65' and here on You & Yours we'll have a range of daily features and discussions.
This is an edited version of the interviews which originally were broadcast in three parts over the course of the programme.
Part of When I'm 65: The Ageing Season.
Available since: Fri 29 Jun 2012
This clip is from
Consumer news with Peter White. BBC correspondent John Simpson on 'When I'm Sixty Five'.
First broadcast: 29 Jun 2012
More clips from You and Yours
- "I dropped it on the floor and the explosion was like a shotgun going off" Duration: 02:04 E-Cigarette Fires; Timeshare Contracts; Shareholder Democracy
- Rosalind Duration: 04:00 Call You and Yours: How easy is it to get good quality care for your parents or relatives?
- 'I’m 46, I’ve spent more than £80,000 on IVF but will keep trying' Duration: 02:25 Call You and Yours: Should IVF be available on the NHS?
- 'Quality of life through design is what my life's been about' Duration: 13:09 IVF costs; Sir Terence Conran; Romance fraud; Phones4U
- Morrissey Loves You and Yours. Sort of. Duration: 02:09 28/08/2014