John Simpson on ageing & care. Part of When I'm 65
John Simpson on his fears for the future.
The BBC's World Affairs Correspondent talks about his involvement with the BBC's season of programmes focusing on ageing.It's called 'When I'm 65' and here on You & Yours we'll have a range of daily features and discussions.
This is an edited version of the interviews which originally were broadcast in three parts over the course of the programme.
Part of When I'm 65: The Ageing Season.
Available since: Fri 29 Jun 2012
This clip is from
Consumer news with Peter White. BBC correspondent John Simpson on 'When I'm Sixty Five'.
First broadcast: 29 Jun 2012
More clips from You and Yours
- Scissor Sisters song I don't feel like dancin' reworked Duration: 03:41 Food standards, airport restrictions and Christmas hits
- Should you buy the album before you wear the T-shirt? Duration: 06:32 Should you buy the album before you wear the T-shirt?
- Martin Lewis on how to beat the energy price rises Duration: 01:43 Automatic insurance renewals; The price of a parcel
- Ugly Box Housing Duration: 07:12 Mobile phone upgrades
- The National Housing Awards Duration: 04:48 The Red Tractor label