John Simpson on ageing & care. Part of When I'm 65
John Simpson on his fears for the future.
The BBC's World Affairs Correspondent talks about his involvement with the BBC's season of programmes focusing on ageing.It's called 'When I'm 65' and here on You & Yours we'll have a range of daily features and discussions.
This is an edited version of the interviews which originally were broadcast in three parts over the course of the programme.
Part of When I'm 65: The Ageing Season.
Available since: Fri 29 Jun 2012
This clip is from
Consumer news with Peter White. BBC correspondent John Simpson on 'When I'm Sixty Five'.
First broadcast: 29 Jun 2012
More clips from You and Yours
- Ed Reardon’s Sandal Duration: 06:39 Pensions, Panels and Ed Reardon's Sandal
- BBC Food and Farming Awards finalists: Edge and Son Butchers Duration: 05:13 Coeliac Disease
- BBC Food and Farming Awards finalists: The Courtyard Diary Duration: 05:39 Skin-lightening creams, betting shops, parental locks
- BBC Food and Farming Awards finalists: Veasey and Sons Fishmonger Duration: 05:38 Cosmetic dentistry problems; estate agent's charges
- High Resolution Sound Duration: 00:56 Furniture complaints and high-resolution music