Moray has to choose between his heart and his Paradise.
Emun Elliott talks about Moray’s increasing vulnerability.
Elaine Cassidy on Katherine’s new family and her plans for revenge.
Ben Daniels describes the new owner of The Paradise, Tom Weston.
Alison Riva discusses the challenges of bringing the set to life.
"Katherine has never had a healthy, balanced relationship with anyone."
- Moray has nothing left to lose Duration: 01:05 Series 2, Episode 8
- Do ghosts haunt The Paradise? Duration: 01:06 Series 2, Episode 7
- A lesson in ‘tripping’ Duration: 01:52 Series 2, Episode 6
- Sam attempts to hypnotise Susy Duration: 01:58 Series 2, Episode 5
- Denise starts her new job Duration: 01:30 Series 2, Episode 4
- Head of Ladieswear interviews commence Duration: 01:58 Series 2, Episode 3
The Paradise music
The music to The Paradise was created for the programme by Maurizio Malagnini, and is available on CD and from music download services.
Available on: DVD or Video download
From suppliers including: iTunes