Cook the Perfect...Spinach and Feta Tacos with Thomasina Miers
Thomasina Miers, Masterchef winner and co-founder of Mexican restaurant chain Wahaca, joins Jane to cook Summery spinach and feta tacos. The recipe is from her book 'Wahaca: Mexican Food at Home', published by Hodder & Stoughton.
Available since: Tue 26 Jun 2012
Cooks, chefs and recipes.
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Dame Maude McCarthy Duration: 09:06 Jackie Kay, Drug Mules, Dame Maud McCarthy, Gender Pay Gap
- 'Helen' on what it's like losing children into care Duration: 01:23 Sharing holidays; Commonwealth sportswomen; Supporting mothers when children end up in care
- Nadine Gordimer Duration: 11:04 Weekend Woman's Hour
- Social Kissing Duration: 02:28 Women bishops; Schools and mental health; Parks; Social kissing
- Introverts and Extroverts Duration: 05:21 Caroline Criado-Perez, Laura Bates, Allegra McEvedy's perfect hangover food