Love and marriage: Walter and Valerie
Walter and Valerie wanted to sit down and have a good chat about their early days as a couple. They first met just over 60 years ago, brought together by a shared love of singing and dancing, but it wasn’t exactly love at first sight.
Available since: Tue 26 Jun 2012
Capturing the nation in conversation. Conversations about families.
Capturing the nation in conversation
Capuring the nation in conversation. Conversations on the theme of Love.
More clips from Jamie Owen and Louise Elliott
- David Bevan and Sue Adrian from the Boundary Historical Society Duration: 04:48 06/09/2012
- Remembering the war: Bronwen and Iris Duration: 03:00 03/07/2012
- The great outdoors: Anthony and Cellan Duration: 03:21 19/06/2012
- Victor Spinetti on how he met The Beatles Duration: 02:39
- Jamie Owen and Louise Elliott interview Victor Spinetti Duration: 11:09 16/05/2011