Lawnmower racing: Ashley and Raj
Ashley and Raj both grew up in Hackney, where they became friends at school. They're still friends today, and plan a future as neighbours, competing in lawnmower races in their shared garden.
This conversation was recorded as part of the Radio 1 and 1Xtra Academy in Hackney.
Available since: Fri 22 Jun 2012
This clip is from
Capturing the nation in conversation, curated and archived by the British Library.
Capturing the nation in conversation
Capturing the nation in conversation. Conversations on the theme of friendship.
More clips from The Listening Project
- Jan and Ama - More Than Just Hair Duration: 02:37 Sunday Edition - Women Dealing with Life
- Andy and Wyn - Art Saved My Life Duration: 03:38
- Andy and Wyn - From Cared For to Carer Duration: 03:46
- Richard and Manu - From the Street to the Kitchen Duration: 03:49
- Best days of our lives?: Dean and Thomas Duration: 02:52