Mary of Guise – a profile
Anna Magnusson explores the life and legacy of Mary of Guise, the second wife of James V Scotland and mother of Mary Queen of Scots, who served as regent of Scotland in her daughter's name from 1554 to 1560. Anna Magnusson visits Stirling Castle where Mary made her home. Part of Woman’s Hour’s series on Ruling Queens.
Available since: Wed 20 Jun 2012
This clip is from
Katie Price, model; Caring for a sick partner; Forced feeding. Presented by Jenni Murray.
First broadcast: 20 Jun 2012
Inspirational women from around the globe.
More clips from Katie Price; Caring for an ill partner; Forced feeding; Mary of Guise
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Paula McGuire: A Superhero Transformation Duration: 06:23 Listener Week: Porn, 50:50 Childcare
- Helen Brook Duration: 08:23 Pussy Riot; Brook at 50; Child Migrants
- Woman's Hour Cooker for CIN - Feeling hot hot hot Duration: 04:33 Sophia Loren on her fairy tale life
- Sir Keir Starmer on Changing the Culture Around Cases of Historical Abuse Duration: 12:27 Joan of Arc; Keir Starmer; Heroism; PUAs
- Tribute to the Woman's Hour cooker for Children in Need Duration: 05:45 Children in Need Auction