A small number of people are said to be opting for open relationships or open marriages. So what is the allure of an open relationship, can they ever be successful, and how do you negotiate the rules? Jane Garvey is joined by Amanda Jones, who describes herself as being in a polyamorous open relationship, and by the psychologist and relationship expert Dr Pamela Spurr.
Available since: Wed 20 Jun 2012
Cougars, cuddling and coupling.
More clips from Laurie Metcalf
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Social Kissing Duration: 02:28 Women bishops; Schools and mental health; Parks; Social kissing
- Introverts and Extroverts Duration: 05:21 Caroline Criado-Perez, Laura Bates, Allegra McEvedy's perfect hangover food
- Cook the Perfect Pad Thai Noodles Duration: 09:50 Zoologist Lucy Cooke; Film Director Deborah Perkin; The perfect Pad Thai noodles.
- What is Empathy? Duration: 10:00 Keira Knightley; Lowering Cholesterol; Staying Sane
- Hillary Clinton: ‘I want to see a woman in the White House’ Duration: 00:43 Hillary Clinton