Norwegian brown rats in London grow to twice the size of their cousins back home. European yellow-tailed scorpions are another surprising inhabitant of the city.
Available since: Thu 14 Jun 2012
- Series Editor
- Steve Greenwood
- Dave Allen
- Executive Producer
- Chris Cole
This clip is from
13/13 A look at London's wildlife, from badgers and foxes to seals and parakeets.
First broadcast: 18 Jun 2012
Be captivated, informed and inspired by the world's wildlife.
More clips from Unnatural History of London
More clips from Natural World
- Vulture vs Jackal Duration: 01:52 2013-2014, Vultures: Beauty in the Beast
- Vulture feeding frenzy Duration: 01:12 2013-2014, Vultures: Beauty in the Beast
- Peck the hand that feeds Duration: 02:19 2013-2014, Vultures: Beauty in the Beast
- Killer Whales: Beneath the Surface Duration: 02:12 2013-2014, Killer Whales: Beneath the Surface
- Killer Whale Society Duration: 02:17 2013-2014, Killer Whales: Beneath the Surface