Norwegian brown rats in London grow to twice the size of their cousins back home. European yellow-tailed scorpions are another surprising inhabitant of the city.
Available since: Thu 14 Jun 2012
- Series Editor
- Steve Greenwood
- Dave Allen
- Executive Producer
- Chris Cole
This clip is from
13/13 A look at London's wildlife, from badgers and foxes to seals and parakeets.
First broadcast: 18 Jun 2012
Be captivated, informed and inspired by the world's wildlife.
More clips from Unnatural History of London
More clips from Natural World
- Yummy mummy Duration: 00:56 2009-2010, Bringing Up Baby
- Attenborough's Fabulous Frogs Duration: 01:41 2014-2015, Attenborough's Fabulous Frogs
- Frog applies 'sun cream' Duration: 01:02 2014-2015, Attenborough's Fabulous Frogs
- Battle of the bullfrogs Duration: 01:04 2014-2015, Attenborough's Fabulous Frogs
- Frog swallow Duration: 00:59 2014-2015, Attenborough's Fabulous Frogs