Some people have reported seeing pigeons using the London Underground to get around the city.
Available since: Thu 14 Jun 2012
- Series Editor
- Steve Greenwood
- Dave Allen
- Executive Producer
- Chris Cole
This clip is from
13/13 A look at London's wildlife, from badgers and foxes to seals and parakeets.
First broadcast: 18 Jun 2012
Be captivated, informed and inspired by the world's wildlife.
More clips from Unnatural History of London
More clips from Natural World
- Penguin vs skua Duration: 01:20 2014-2015, Penguin Post Office
- Poop cleaning Duration: 01:41 2014-2015, Penguin Post Office
- Hatching Duration: 01:19 2014-2015, Penguin Post Office
- Stone thief Duration: 01:31 2014-2015, Penguin Post Office
- Penguin Post Office Duration: 01:30 2014-2015, Penguin Post Office