Enter the Dragons
We were joined by the stars of Dragons' Den as we looked ahead to their tenth series.
Duncan Bannatyne, Theo Paphitis, Deborah Meaden and Peter Jones talked about some of the best and worst ideas that they have seen in the Den over the last seven years.
They also talked about the ideas that they backed that were the most successful.
The new series of Dragon's Den will be on our screens later in the year - on BBC Two.
Available since: Tue 12 Jun 2012
This clip is from
The latest news, sport, business and weather from the BBC's Breakfast team
More clips from Breakfast
- Ricky keeps tight-lipped about his future on The Voice Duration: 07:43 27/03/2014
- Louise meets two Hollywood superstars Duration: 05:44 26/03/2014
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014
- Paloma brightens up Breakfast Duration: 06:42 21/02/2014
- Can you predict an earthquake? A seismologist explains Duration: 04:08 21/02/2014