Enter the Dragons
We were joined by the stars of Dragons' Den as we looked ahead to their tenth series.
Duncan Bannatyne, Theo Paphitis, Deborah Meaden and Peter Jones talked about some of the best and worst ideas that they have seen in the Den over the last seven years.
They also talked about the ideas that they backed that were the most successful.
The new series of Dragon's Den will be on our screens later in the year - on BBC Two.
Available since: Tue 12 Jun 2012
This clip is from
The latest news, sport, business and weather from the BBC's Breakfast team
More clips from Breakfast
- 'King of the Ukulele' Joe Brown on 50 years of strumming success Duration: 07:35 09/12/2013
- Living with Alzehimer's Duration: 04:31 09/12/2013
- Portrait of a President: Artist Harold Riley remembers Nelson Mandela Duration: 05:24 06/12/2013
- “He reminds me of my Dad so much” How Idris Elba’s father inspired portrayal of Mandela Duration: 04:30 05/12/2013
- Things that make you go mmm: Hanson hit the road Duration: 05:32 05/12/2013