Adult Social Care Part 3: Care models for the future
With pressure on the care system, it's essential different models are tried by both homes and operators. We ask a home in Surrey and York City Council about their future plans. Reporter Simon Browning. Presenter Winifred Robinson.
Available since: Fri 8 Jun 2012
This clip is from
Challenging your medical record, National Citizen Service and gaming consoles fight back.
First broadcast: 06 Jun 2012
More clips from Challenging medical records, National Citizen Service, gaming consoles
More clips from You and Yours
- James May's electric car Duration: 01:13 Top Gear's James May goes electric
- "A lot of people have never been taught how to be happy" Duration: 01:29 Call You and Yours: What Makes Us Happy?
- Northern Rail's customers use Twitter to express their displeasure at management Duration: 02:49 Free hearing aids, fake handbags and the board game cafe
- Martin Lewis explains the charges levied by banks when you spend abroad Duration: 05:19 Click and collect at railway stations
- David Cameron on finding a cure for dementia Duration: 11:08 David Cameron announces how the UK will lead the world in finding a cure for dementia.