TV trail for Bloomsday
The trail combines the locational and narrative themes of James Joyce's Ulysses.
Available since: Sat 16 Jun 2012
This clip is from
James Joyce's Ulysses dramatised by Robin Brooks. Introduced by Mark Lawson.
Well-known figures share their reactions to Ulysses - the book's meaning and significance.
More clips from James Joyce's Ulysses
- Andrew Scott who plays Stephen Dedalus describes James Joyce’s Ulysses Duration: 02:38
- Seamus Heaney explains why James Joyce's Ulysses would be his choice of desert island reading. Duration: 00:37
- Henry Goodman who plays Leopold Bloom describes James Joyce’s Duration: 01:49
- Niamh Cusack who plays Molly Bloom describes James Joyce’s Ulysses Duration: 02:08
- Producer Jeremy Mortimer describes how the radio dramatisation gave him a new insight into the book Duration: 02:19