Listener on difficult relationship with her mother
Woman’s Hour’s Jenni Murray speaks to listener Jane in a revealing and moving interview about Jane’s challenging relationship with her mother and how it has affected her. 'Difficult Mothers: Understanding and Overcoming their Power' by Terri Apter is out now.
Available since: Thu 7 Jun 2012
Children, adoption, research, discussion.
More clips from Michelle Obama
More clips from Woman's Hour
- "My brain is on fire every single day" Duration: 09:17 Winnie Mandela; Ulrika Jonsson
- "Sport was always presented to me as a secondary level of news..." Duration: 00:46 Abortion rights; getting boys to read; author Jeff Kinney; female sports presenters
- The rise of the Christmas jumper Duration: 05:12 Women in Film; Christmas Jumpers
- An unexpected iconic moment Duration: 00:52 If shoes could talk; women and the budget; Barbara Broccoli; prostitution round the world
- "I've waited for this revolution all my life" Egyptian feminist and campaigner Mona Eltahawy Duration: 08:23 Mona Eltahawy; Randi Zuckerberg; Pregnancy and mental health