Gymnastics angles of rotation challenge
321 Go! is a sports-maths challenge show which reveals how important maths is to sport.
Two gymnastics-mad Key Stage 3 schoolchildren are taken to the Heathrow Gymnastics Club in Greater London. They meet GB gymnast Daniel Purvis, and are set a maths challenge related to gymnastics.
They have to mark out four different degrees of rotation that Daniel’s body passes through during a 360 degree flip. Having completed the challenge, the two children are presented with 3, 2, 1 Go! medals by Daniel.
Available since: Thu 7 Jun 2012
- Mark Chapman
- Diana Hill
- Assistant Producer
- Suzy Boyles
More clips from Key Stage 3
More clips from 3, 2, 1, Go!
- Football prediction challenge Duration: 13:13 Key Stage 3
- Maths Key Stage 3 - Rowing Graph Plotting Challenge Duration: 11:39 Key Stage 3
- Maths Key Stage 3 - Rugby Pythagoras challenge Duration: 11:13 Key Stage 3
- Maths Key Stage 3 - Cycling Measuring Challenge Duration: 12:56 Key Stage 3
- Cycling timing and ranking challenge Duration: 10:19 Key Stage 1