Football prediction challenge
Two football-mad Key Stage 3 schoolchildren are taken to Arsenal’s training ground. They meet the Arsenal striker Per Mertesacker, and are set an exciting maths challenge related to football.
The pair of children have to watch Per Mertesacker score penalties before predicting which way he will aim his final shot. Having completed the challenge, the two children are presented with 3, 2, 1 Go! medals by Per.
Available since: Thu 7 Jun 2012
- Mark Chapman
- Diana Hill
- Assistant Producer
- Suzy Boyles
More clips from Key Stage 3
More clips from 3, 2, 1, Go!
- Gymnastics angles of rotation challenge Duration: 09:50 Key Stage 3
- Maths Key Stage 3 - Rowing Graph Plotting Challenge Duration: 11:39 Key Stage 3
- Maths Key Stage 3 - Rugby Pythagoras challenge Duration: 11:13 Key Stage 3
- Maths Key Stage 3 - Cycling Measuring Challenge Duration: 12:56 Key Stage 3
- Cycling timing and ranking challenge Duration: 10:19 Key Stage 1