Maths Key Stage 3 - Cycling Measuring Challenge
3,2,1, Go! is an Olympic sports and maths challenge show which reveals how important mathematics is to sport.
Two cycling-mad Key Stage 3 schoolchildren are taken on a tour of the National Cycling Centre in Manchester.
They meet world individual pursuit champion Sarah Storey, and are set a maths challenge related to cycling.
The challenge is to find out how much further Sarah would cycle on line further up the velodrome, rather than an inner line.
Having completed the challenge, the two children are presented with 321 Go! medals by Sarah.
Available since: Wed 6 Jun 2012
- Mark Chapman
- Diana Hill
- Assistant Producer
- Suzy Boyles
More clips from Key Stage 3
More clips from 3, 2, 1, Go!
- Maths Key Stage 3 - Rowing Graph Plotting Challenge Duration: 11:39 Key Stage 3
- Football prediction challenge Duration: 13:13 Key Stage 3
- Gymnastics angles of rotation challenge Duration: 09:50 Key Stage 3
- Maths Key Stage 3 - Rugby Pythagoras challenge Duration: 11:13 Key Stage 3
- Rugby timing and multiplication challenge Duration: 10:20 Key Stage 2